Friday, July 14 - Sunday, July 16, 2017
GAY WINE WEEKEND
We've moved to JULY so you can celebrate PRIDE & join us Out In The Vineyard!
Join us Out In The Vineyard in Sonoma July 14-16, 2017 for a weekend of Wine & Celebration with new winemaker dinners, winery tours and events, benefiting Face to Face, Sonoma County AIDS Network.
Our exclusive and intimate WINEMAKER DINNERS, WINERY TOURS and VIP Passes ON SALE NOW!
Become A Sponsor!
Gay Wine Weekend is becoming an annual event destination for wine lovers in the LGBT community.
- Wine collectors and appreciators
- 600 - 700 participants, 90% male, 10% female, average age 35-55 years old
- Highly educated, High Household Income $150k+
- Upper managment & executive level business professionals
- Primary target draws from Major Metropolitan SF Bay Area, Sacramento, Los Angeles & San Diego
- Secondary target draws from multiple US & International Metropolitan Areas with 30% of attendees from outside California
Download our sponsorship information kit to learn how you can connect with the LGBT Market Influencers.
This year we're offering a limited numer of vendor booths at our host hotel. Showcase your goods and services to members of the $750 million LGBT consumer market.
Expo Participants Receive:
- Listed as Gay Wine Weekend Participant online and in collateral material
- Exclusive table at the vendor hall at host hotel
- Showcase your product and/or service.
- Ability to feature banners and distribute marketing material
- Sign up wine club members for wineries.
- Collect email address and build a lead list.
Official Host Hotel
Sonoma Valley Inn - Now Taking Reservations!
Just steps from the historic Sonoma Plaza, Sonoma Valley Inn is offering special GAY WINE WEEKEND rates for Out In The Vineyard guests!
Standard rates start at $419 - THAT'S A $170.00 SAVINGS PER NIGHT! (2 night minimum required on all rooms.)
Rooms feature private patio or balcony and fireplacesoom, refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers and in-room safes, free wireless high speed Internet, cable television, and pay-per view movies. A complimentary breakfast is provided each morning.
Hotel amenities include heated pool, jacuzzi, steam room, fitness center, business center and free parking.
For reservations call Sonoma Valley Inn's
Gay Wine Weekend Hotel Concierge,
Sunday – Thursday 10am-4pm
707-938- 9200 ext. 454
Ask for the Gay Wine Weeknd rate!